(no subject)

Nicu Buculei nicu_fedora at nicubunu.ro
Mon Jun 16 08:21:23 UTC 2008

Arnav Kalra wrote:

> how can i become a member of this group

OK, I was just going to send a reply (my standard reply) to your
membership request in the FAS (Fedora Account System), but will reply here.

Stay on this list, participate in ongoing discussions, create some graphics.

When you have completed at least a graphic for Fedora (something from
the DesignService queue [1] or an icon for the Echo theme [2] are good
options) ask for FAS membership (which membership is optional, you can
be a member of the team even only as a subscriber to this list).

[1] - http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Artwork/DesignService
[2] - https://fedorahosted.org/echo-icon-theme/