[Fedora-ia64-list] Xen in Fedora-ia64

Prarit Bhargava prarit at redhat.com
Fri Apr 28 13:12:34 UTC 2006

Hi Jean Paul,

jean-paul.pigache at bull.net wrote:

> Hi Prarit,
>
> we are interested to test Xen-ia64 on Fedora.
> Could you tell if Xen is available in the new rawhide ISOs that you
> have just made available ?

Xen is not yet available on ia64.  I have not had a chance to look at
the xen patches recently, but the last time I looked at them (shortly
before FC5 was released) they were not in a state in which they could be
included in the kernel.

> PS: Could you make available the checksum values for the ISO files ?
> These are big files that are subject to be corrupted during a transfer
> operation and it would be nice to be able to verify the checksum
> before writing a CD.

Oops.  I have to remember to do this everytime I put out a new update.
My apologies -- I'll get this done this AM.

P.