[Fedora-ia64-list] F8 for ia64 now available

John L. Bass jbass at dmsd.com
Mon Nov 26 14:53:38 UTC 2007

I also installed F8 ia64 on my two Intel SR870BH2 systems which both have these
10GBit Intel cards installed:

	07:01.0 Ethernet controller: Intel Corporation PRO/10GbE LR Server Adapter (rev 01)

Both crashed loading the  driver on the reboot following the install. Had to boot to single
user and disable the device before I could get F8 to run. I also loaded F7, and got the
same results, so it seems this driver has been broken for a while in Fedora ia64.

It autoconfigured, selecting this driver:

	alias eth2 ixgb

John