[Fedora-ia64-list] F8 for ia64 now available

Doug Chapman dchapman at redhat.com
Wed Nov 28 18:38:53 UTC 2007

John,

I am not able to reproduce this.  My guesses are it is either a hardware
issue (although I would expect the type of error to be much more random)
or related to what packages you had previously had installed.

Have you seen this on more than one box?  If you only have one system
available do you have a different disk you can install to?

If not tied to that hardware, can you get the output of rpm -qa _before_
you do any yum updates so I can see what packages you have installed
that I do not?

thanks,

- Doug