[Fedora-ia64-list] scripts to build fedora for ia64

Dennis Gilmore ausil at fedoraproject.org
Wed Feb 18 23:42:08 UTC 2009

On Wednesday 18 February 2009 09:54:16 am Doug Chapman wrote:
> On Tue, 2009-02-17 at 22:56 -0600, Dennis Gilmore wrote:
> > to go along with this  there is a script for secondary arches that
> > looks at
> > all the srpms and gives you the list of package names that will never
> > get
> > built for a given set of arches.  they are either not in the
> > ExclusiveArch
> > list or are Excluded.  bellow is the list for ia64
>
> Dennis,
>
> Thanks for the list, will include these packages in my blacklist file.
>
> Can I get a copy or at least the pointer the the script?  I would like
> to have all the info needed to generate the info documented in the
> README file so that this is useful for other arches as well.
it is attached.  it lives inside fedora infra  since you need access to all
srpms to run it.  it will be running monthly and sending the list to secondary
arch teams

I had a look at your script.  one big lacking thing is the ability to build
for multiple arches. ie if i was to bootstrap sparc and sparc64.

Dennis