[fedora-india] Re: FOSS.IN CfP is out. Lets plan about it.

sankarshan sankarshan at fedoraproject.org
Fri Oct 16 22:17:54 UTC 2009

On Fri, Oct 16, 2009 at 10:31 PM, Joerg Simon <jsimon at fedoraproject.org> wrote:
> On Friday 16 October 2009 18:46:32 susmit shannigrahi wrote:
>> Hi,
>>
>> The CfP for foss.in[1] is out[2].
>
> Thanks, i will try to catch up with max (we really should send him an
> invitation to come) and i will take care for one or two talks and submit the
> proposals latest during the next week!
>
> Thanks RahulSundaram, SusmitShannigrahi, KushalDas for taking care of the
> Event on https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Foss_in_2009. Susmit will you contact
> the foss.in people for a booth or a project day - small dev-room, mini-fad ...

We have a number of folks in and around Bangalore. For example,
Shakthi, Hiemanshu, Rangeen are the ones who come to mind. It would be
good to have them chip in with their plans and expectations from a
Fedora presence at FOSS.IN especially if we are considering a set of
WorkOuts or, Workshops.

--
sankarshan mukhopadhyay
<http://sankarshan.randomink.org/blog>