[Fedora-infrastructure-list] Account system updates

Elliot Lee sopwith at redhat.com
Thu Jul 6 03:30:31 UTC 2006

On Jul 5, 2006, at 23:20, Elliot Lee wrote:

> 	- Privacy issues need to be thought out more clearly and
> addressed. In particular, this relates to what information we store

Argh, forgot to finish that thought...

Basically, we need to think more about what information we store, but
even more importantly, what information is displayed to the general
public when viewing a user's info, what information is displayed to
registered Fedora users when viewing that user's info, and so on.

It's good to ask people in Europe about these issues, since they tend
to be a lot more privacy conscious than those elsewhere.

Best,
-- Elliot