Custom planets / Fedora Art

Nicu Buculei nicu_fedora at nicubunu.ro
Thu Dec 11 08:05:13 UTC 2008

One of the reasons for the change of planet infrastructure (.planet user
files) was to enable the ability to create customized aggregators
(language based or interest based).

As I am not aware about any such customization deployed yet, here is my
question: what should I formally do for the creation of a "Planet Fedora
Art"[*] aggregation? I envision it as an aggregation of not only blogs
of the member of the Art team (some don't have their blogs on the main
Planet yet) but also other feeds, like from flickr/picasaweb/gallery or
YouTube/BlipTv.

[*] we may want to call it Design&Creative, but this is not relevant at
this point.