Wireless (again)

Al Thompson biggles58 at sbcglobal.net
Thu Jan 24 16:59:07 UTC 2008

Well, I FINALLY got wireless working on my Compaq laptop.  I never got the interal Broadcom wlan working, but I got a Belkin USB wirless to work last night, after months of fiddling with it.

Now I have one related problem:  My mouse is also USB, and whenever there is heavy wireless activity, my mouse doesn't work at all.  Is there a way around this, or is it just the nature of having two USB devices?  I thought there was a way to "reserve" a certain bandwidth for each device, but can't find anything on it.

Anyone have any suggestions?

Thanks.