RATIFIED: CVS Admin with Flags (Version 4)

Todd Zullinger tmz at pobox.com
Fri Feb 23 16:27:17 UTC 2007

Warren Togami wrote:
> http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/CVSAdminProcedure
>
> You may use the new procedure on this page now.

I have a few questions on that.  The example on that page is:

New Package CVS Request
=======================
Package Name: foobar
Short Description: 3D Game of Foo
Owners: foo at example.com,bar at example.com
Branches: FC-5 FC-6 devel
InitialCC: baz at example.com

Below this it says:

Valid branch names currently used for Fedora: FC-5 FC-6 devel branch
is implicit and always created.

Is there a formatting error that "devel branch is implicit and always
created" is not on its own line?  I don't imagine that all three
targets (FC-5 FC-6 devel) are implicit).

Also, if devel is implicit, is it really needed to list it in
Branches: ?

There, I've gone and soiled myself, are you happy now?!
    -- Stewie Griffin