Proposal: Automate fedora-maintainers subscriptions

Thorsten Leemhuis fedora at leemhuis.info
Tue Mar 20 17:59:13 UTC 2007

Warren Togami schrieb:
> Thorsten Leemhuis wrote:
>> (¹) -- especially as the difference between fedora-maintainers and
>> fedora-devel seems to be not that obvious these days. Just look at the
>> last topics from this list.
> List consolidation is not going to solve our problems.

Agreed, world hunger won't end.

But list consolidation might help to make some things easier and
hopefully everyone a bit more happy. I suppose that's the reasons why
the Board asked me to drive this. And sure, I won't make everyone happy,
but I'm trying to make most happy.

> More lists are not going to solve our problems.

Exactly, that's why after this reorganization there are less lists then
before (and not more).

> Automation is the only way to solve our problems.

Depends on the definition of "our problems" -- that could mean a whole
lot of things ;-)

But sure, automation often helps.

> [...]

CU