tor security updates

Enrico Scholz enrico.scholz at informatik.tu-chemnitz.de
Sat Sep 1 08:30:17 UTC 2007

Luke Macken <lmacken at redhat.com> writes:

> Hrm?  Bodhi should be able to work fine without javascript.  It only
> uses it for some shiny stuffy, such as the auto-completion list, and
> some menus.  The *icon* to the right of the package name is not a
> button, it's a spinner that becomes active when it is building the
> list of builds after typing in the name of a package.  If you don't
> have javascript enabled, then simply type the full name of the build
> in the package field.

??? What have I to enter in the "Package" field? The name of the package
(rpm -qf '%{NAME}') or the name of the build (full NEVR)?

Named auto-completion does not seem to work (javascript is enabled).
E.g. 't<TAB>' moves to "Release:" field, but does not do anything with
the spinner or fills.

Why have I to create this update request manually at all? As it seems,
it is just a corpse in a database and does not hit any repository. It
can be created automatically by koji when build succeeded.  Currently, I
have to remember every succeeded build.

> Only the submitter of each update (or releng) will have the ability to
> perform actions against an update, aside from commenting.

Then, something seems to be wrong with my acls; I can only add comments.

Enrico