[Fedora-music-list] Kernel & Repo questions

Wade Nelson hollywoodb at gmail.com
Sun Oct 1 05:24:52 UTC 2006

I just found out about this project, very cool... I'm currently running
FC5+PlanetCCRMA on my desktop workstation.

1) is there a repository for fedora-music project yet or will it become
available as it is merged into extras?

1b) on a production system should I stick with CCRMA for now?

1c) is the project currently targeting FC5 or is it targeting
compatibility with FC6 and future versions of Fedora Core?

2) As this project gets under way will there be a kernel available
featuring the real-time preemption patch by Ingo Molnar?  This has made
a huge difference for me and is essential to making my system actually
usable for live recording.