[Fedora-music-list] ardour 2.5

Anthony Green green at redhat.com
Mon Jul 14 06:34:42 UTC 2008

I'm currently building ardour 2.5 for rawhide.  This required getting
the new package 'aubio' into the distro (thanks Hans!).

Upstream recommends blowing away your ~/.ardour2/ardour.bindings file
before running.   I hacked this behaviour (backing up the file first)
into the ardour startup script, similar to how this was done for ardour
2.2 config files.  If anybody thinks was a bad idea, let me know.

I'm also inclined to push this into F9, since it fixes lots of crashers
(perhaps even one recently reported to our bugzilla).  Any objections?

AG