[fedora-my] Looking for Developers (Short Term/Long Term)

Izhar Firdaus kagesenshi.87 at gmail.com
Wed Dec 2 16:51:04 UTC 2009

On Wed, Dec 2, 2009 at 10:02 PM, Johann Amin <johann at akiss.com.my> wrote:
> A while back, some of us on the mailing list agreed that unless the job
> relates to developing and or maintaining Fedora or any FOSS related software
> or products, we should refrain from posting job offers. This is a Fedora
> mailing list after all.

job offer is fine, but not one that clearly focus on non-foss apps ..

if i'm not mistaken sabrina is working in a company that do foss stuff
and do utilize fedora / centos / rhel stack ..

https://www.redhat.com/archives/fedora-my-list/2009-July/msg00067.html

of course , sabrina, if ure promoting a proprietary software related
job there .. i'll kick u .. muahahahaha ...