[fedora-my] Re: Fedora ambassador task.

Izhar Firdaus izhar at fedoraproject.org
Fri Jul 17 13:23:45 UTC 2009

On Fri, Jul 17, 2009 at 8:35 PM, alif azman<alifazman at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hello,
> I'm alifazman,and now currently apply for a malaysia ambassador
> program.Mr.susmit (my mentor) has asked my to find out by asking fellow
> malaysia ambassador on how could I contribute locally right now,may I know
> anything that can I do now? :)

read the mailing list archive, akirasama89 is requested us to be
present at Universiti Malaya next weekend (friday - sunday) at a small
IT event there (a small biz event - selling computers), and do some
Fedora promotion there.

Some help from you would be great! ..

Probably next weekend (Sat-Sun), Inigo (my company) might want to head
to Malaysia Association of the Blind to test out some FOSS solutions
for blind people there, but yet to confirm it, if someone want to come
to help that would be great too.

BTW, your reply-to address (alifazman at fedoraproject.org) is not
working. You might want to check you settings in FAS.

if i'm not mistaken you'll need to have CLA signed and approved to at
least one FAS group before getting an @fedoraproject.org email (and i
guess you havent reach that point yet) ..

--
Mohd Izhar Firdaus Bin Ismail
Amano Hikaru  天野晃 「あまの ひかる」