[fedora-my] [Events] Fedora 11 Release Party

syamsul anuar wariola at gmail.com
Fri Jun 5 09:59:38 UTC 2009

Salam All,

We gonna make a Fedora 11 launch party next month to celebrate the release
of Leonidas (Fedora 11)

I already set up a wiki for the event. Feel free to add and suggest
anything.

Currently I suggested the date of July 11 as the day for the event. Venue
will be either Saito College, APIIT or MMU for now, but feel free to suggest
for any other location that u think is appropriate.

I open the discussion now. Pls update the wiki at
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/F11_Release_KL

--
.: war|ola :.
Use Fedora Linux for better computing experience