[fedora-my] [Events] Fedora Logo and Simple Write-up

syamsul anuar wariola at gmail.com
Fri May 22 17:59:32 UTC 2009

Salam Rafe / All,

Attached is the fedora hi-res logo and below is the writeup for Fedora.

Writeup:-

Fedora is a Linux-based operating system that showcases the latest in free
and open source software. Fedora is always free for anyone to use, modify,
and distribute. It is built by people across the globe who work together as
a community: the Fedora Project. The Fedora Project is open and anyone is
welcome to join. The Fedora Project is out front for you, leading the
advancement of free, open software and content.

Fedora - Freedom, Friends, Features, First

--- END OF WRITEUP---

--
.: war|ola :.
Use Fedora Linux for better computing experience