[fedora-my] Fedora-MY Bug #0

Izhar Firdaus kagesenshi.87 at gmail.com
Wed Oct 28 10:35:11 UTC 2009

2009/10/28 BRIAN RITCHIE <esqbrianritchie at gmail.com>:
> That's great. What we can do in this case is formalize this into a course
> module, part-time or summer project for local universities. Similar to GSOC,
> we can implement a smaller scale tutorial form with proper end goals for
> students in unis or even high school if we are ambitious enough and have
> adequate resources. Thoughts ? Community ?

You familiar with GSOC?

theres no tutorial, the student do everything themselves, with a
mentor to poke when stuck ... which is why USD5000 is given to those
who successfully finished their project ..

I wonder if our students are ready for such culture ... too many that
i've met want to be spoonfed (and this coming from a student who just
left Uni - me) ..