[fedora-my] Fedora-MY Bug #0

Izhar Firdaus kagesenshi.87 at gmail.com
Wed Oct 28 13:25:01 UTC 2009

On Wed, Oct 28, 2009 at 8:10 PM, BRIAN RITCHIE
<esqbrianritchie at gmail.com> wrote:
> Noted. I'll keep you posted on my plan in regards to this. Thx a mill Kage

one thing imo which you should put in your plan .. is to clearly
define the border of the project ..

you want it to be under Fedora-MY or you want to fork out another group ..

if you want to be all-inclusive distro-agnostic, forking out to
another group, with its own mailing list, and its own separate project
site is better ...