FAWN for FWN 205

Kamisamanou Burgess kamisamanou at kamisamanou.net
Mon Dec 7 22:55:44 UTC 2009

Hello all,

I plan to record the pilot episode of Fedora's Audible Weekly News(FAWN) in
6-7 hours. I will announce that it is out on this list, my blog, and my
personal Identi.ca and Twitter accounts.

I am curious as to whether or not I can place the following tag under the
"Fedora Weekly News Issue 205" header:
"*Fedora Weekly News Issue 205 is also available as an Ogg Vorbis audio
file.*"
This statement would have a "3" superscript(assuming the current version
online doesn't change) that would point to the file link.

Furthermore, how do we want to syndicate this?
--
Sayonara,
Kamisamanou Burgess
kamisamanou at kamisamanou.net