Stepping down from FWN for at least 6 months

Pascal Calarco pcalarco at nd.edu
Mon May 25 20:49:49 UTC 2009

Oisin, you will be sorely missed; you have done a wonderful job with the
Development beat and as primary editor.  It has been great working with
you and I hope things settle down such that you'll be able to rejoin us.

I can take editing duties over reliably until the beginning of July, and
then go on vacation for 2-3 weeks, where I am completely off the grid
for this time, but other than that I should be able to hold down the fort.

  - pascal