[Fedora Robotics] Player 3.0.0 packages

Rich Mattes richmattes at gmail.com
Sat Nov 7 20:45:21 UTC 2009

It looks like boost got split up into a lot of sub-packages for F13, see
http://koji.fedoraproject.org/koji/buildinfo?buildID=136696.  It looks
like if you add the package boost-thread for the F13 we should be ok.

I'm slowly getting gearbox in shape.  I have a pending review request,
but I've been coordinating with their developers recently.  I shared the
changes i made to cmake to install to lib64, but that changes a few of
the config files they have.  I pointed it out to them, and they said
they'll go ahead and fix it.  I also got them to clarify their licenses,
so I have to update that in my .spec too.  Once they fix the cmake
stuff, I might try making a package based on a subversion snapshot until
they come out with a new release.  I also have a few packaging
questions.  I asked the fedora-packaging list this week, but they
haven't responded.
(http://www.redhat.com/archives/fedora-packaging/2009-November/msg00002.html)
I'll try pinging them again today.

Now that the Player package is in, I'll start working on Stage.

Rich