ClamAV

Kenneth Porter shiva at sewingwitch.com
Sat Apr 8 00:04:24 UTC 2006

On Friday, April 07, 2006 12:33 PM -0500 Dennis Gilmore <dennis at ausil.us>
wrote:

> the SIG is too small  right now  to look after all of extras  so the
> maintainers should be strongly encouraged to do it.  with support from
> the  security SIG. I have requested  that FC-3  also be built.

FYI, 88.1 from FC5 Extras builds fine on FC2, and I'll be updating my
installation later today. I did find that Extras/Development still has the
older 88 package, so apparently 88.1 didn't go through Development first.
(I've got the SRPM directories for Core/Development and Extras/Development
bookmarked and draw from there for my more important FC2 updates.)