A package in review causing me some concern

Paul paul at all-the-johnsons.co.uk
Sun Aug 20 10:47:19 UTC 2006

Hi,

I think this is the correct list to email this problem to, if it isn't,
please forgive me.

I have a package in review (BZ #203257 - jfbterm) which I have some
concerns about - namely the following

8-->
%{__cat} > 60-jfbterm.perms <<EOF
# permission definitions
<console> 0660 /dev/tty0    0660 root
<console> 0600 /dev/console 0600 root
EOF

%{__mkdir_p} -m 755 %{buildroot}%{_sysconfdir}/security/console.perms.d
%{__install} -m 644 60-jfbterm.perms \
   %{buildroot}%{_sysconfdir}/security/console.perms.d/
<--8

I'm not overly happy with this, but would appreciate some advice on it -
I'm not letting the package through due to this concern.

TTFN

Paul
--
"Ist du meine Mutter?" - der leerkinde