whole pile o' updates

Jake Edge jake at lwn.net
Sun Feb 24 21:09:49 UTC 2008

Lubomir Kundrak wrote:

> https://fedorahosted.org/fedora-infrastructure/ticket/392#comment:2
> We're eager to hear your comments.

I think my questions were answered.  I like what I see in the template
for security reports and the fact that y'all are giving them some
attention at the moment.  I definitely agree that changelogs are only
interesting if they reflect the changes in the package for that release
(unlike they sometimes have in the past).

If it is 'easy', it would be helpful to update readers to have the CVE
references be links to CVE or NVD rather than just link to the redhat
bugzilla ...

jake

--
Jake Edge - LWN - jake at lwn.net - http://lwn.net