x.org DRI/Hardware accel (a SELinux problem)

Dax Kelson dax at gurulabs.com
Tue Apr 27 16:59:57 UTC 2004

On Tue, 2004-04-20 at 15:50, Mike A. Harris wrote:
> On Tue, 20 Apr 2004, Dax Kelson wrote:
>
> >Should I bugzilla this, or is it a known issue?
> >
> >A did a install from Rawhide yesterday (also noted with test2), and on
> >my laptop with an Radeon Mobility M7 LW [Radeon Mobility 7500]. I have
> >no direct rendering.
> >
> >$ glxinfo | grep rendering:
> >direct rendering: No
> >
> >It did work with RHL8, RHL9, and FC1.

FYI, I have an 80GB hard disk in my laptop and I did two concurrent
Everything installs of FC2T3. One in SELinux enforcing mode and the
other with SELinux disabled (the default).

Without SELinux = Direct Rending works
With Enforcing SELinux = Direct Rending doesn't work

Curiously, I didn't see any avc messages that seem to be related.

Dax Kelson
Guru Labs