NAZI DATA

Richard Irving rirving at antient.org
Thu Feb 10 16:54:24 UTC 2005

kent mcclanahan wrote:
> Gentlemen,could you please inform me how to obtain data on Nazi
> involvement with the National Security Agency and The Central
> Intelligence Agency including names of the projects?Most Sincerely,Kent
> McClanahan csm

   The answer to those questions, and more, have been encoded
into the wrinkles in the aluminum foil beanie, you are now wearing.

   Your challenge is to decode the message, without removing the
aluminum foil hat, and exposing yourself to the dreaded "mind rays".

   Good Luck.

  This message will self destruct, shortly after you hit delete.

    :P

  (ROTFLMAO!)