hello all, I just joined the list

nanocurie nanocurie at cocmast.net
Mon Feb 28 23:54:49 UTC 2005

Hello all,

            I just joined the list. I just downloaded and installed FC3, and
noticed that it had SE-Linux installed by default. I thought okay, so the
NSA now can/will take control of my secure computers. Good, if there's
anyone I'd want controlling them other than I. Then I saw the post about
setools, and saw how they can be used in an enterprise environment. Reminds
me of Active Directory. Cool. This is probably better.

Just kidding bigbrother.

I look forward to learning with you all about SElinux

nc