using tmpfs for /tmp and selinux

Stephen Smalley sds at tycho.nsa.gov
Fri Mar 25 14:36:01 UTC 2005

On Fri, 2005-03-25 at 15:38 +0100, dragoran wrote:
> ok now I have the problem that the policy doesn't build:
> -
> # make reload
> make: *** No rule to make target
> `file_contexts/program/httpd_socket.fc', needed by
> `file_contexts/file_contexts'.  Stop.

I grabbed a copy of the same policy RPM and installed it here, and had
no such problem.  The error message means that you have a
domains/program/httpd_socket.te file, so the Makefile automatically
expects you to also have a file_contexts/program/httpd_socket.fc file
with the corresponding file contexts.  What is httpd_socket.te?  Did you
create it yourself (if so, you should have put it under domains/misc to
avoid triggering an attempt to find a corresponding .fc file).

--
Stephen Smalley <sds at tycho.nsa.gov>