Icons Disapperd

Pranav Vishnoi pvishnoi at networkprograms.com
Fri Aug 25 19:39:44 UTC 2006

Thanks Rahul
    For giving me a certification details.
But my problem is remain. I have some questions.
1.After setenforce 1 Iam unable to login root, Where I do changes to give
access permision to root. It gives message wrong password. but when I do
setenforce 0
there is no problem to login as root.
2. In live cd there is no procedure for auto relabel / structure. any short
command for relabel / .
3. Can I replace policy.20 with policy.18 or used fc3 policy?