suggest an icon for selinux (e.g. setroubleshoot)

John Dennis jdennis at redhat.com
Wed Aug 30 14:04:18 UTC 2006

We need an icon to be used on the desktop which is associated with
SELinux. The first intended use would be the icon associated with
setroubleshoot to indicate you have an SELinux issue to deal with.

In the interim we've been using Tux with a badge, but we can't use Tux
because of legal constraints (however, lets not go down that rathole in
this thread :-).

We can't use a police badge because that's very close to the icon used
for consolehelper root access.

So far we've come up with:

* Traffic Light (indicates stop/go).

* Crossed swords

* Bobby hat (English policeman)

We would like some suggestions, anybody have a good idea? Just remember
it has to be identifiable at small sizes. Images associated with the NSA
probably won't get warm feelings in a variety of places.
--
John Dennis <jdennis at redhat.com>
Red Hat Inc.