firefox policy 2

Daniel J Walsh dwalsh at redhat.com
Wed Jul 26 18:18:55 UTC 2006

Peter Pun wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> Is there a way to specify in a policy so that files created by firefox
> are automatically labelled as particular type?  When a user starting
> up firefox for the first time and it creates the .mozilla dir. How can
> that .mozilla dir and contents be automatically labeled ? Or should I
> write a "make-new user" script that somehow starts a gnome-session for
> him, runs firefox and then label the .mozilla dir?
Try
type firefox_home_t;
userdom_user_home_dir_filetrans(user, firefox_t, firefox_home_t, dir)

Something like this in your file context
HOME_DIR/\.mozilla(/.*)?
gen_context(system_u:object_r:ROLE_firefox_home_t,s0)

A lot of this is already done  in reference policy if you install the
src rpm,take a look at mozilla.*