postfix, procmail and SELinux - No Go

Marc Schwartz MSchwartz at mn.rr.com
Thu Jun 8 13:20:00 UTC 2006

lonely wolf wrote:
> Marc Schwartz (via MN) wrote:
>
>> Paul and Dan,
>>
>> As of this moment, now running in Enforcing Mode, the following are
>> known to work with Paul's policies and context changes:
>>
>> [snip of lots of useful data]
>>

> Marc, may I suggest adding / describing your setup in the form of a "
> not-really-quick-but-very-useful howto " on FC5's wiki ?

Sure. I am in the midst of a work related project at the moment that I
am trying to get done before I head to Europe on Monday for a R
(http://www.r-project.org/) user conference in Vienna next week.

"Conveniently" I will have some time on planes and in airports both ways
and can perhaps begin drafting something offline and then post it when
ready.

I am saving your post as a reminder.

Thanks,

Marc Schwartz