Need help for midterm project/presentation (FC5 & SELinux)

Leffler, Sean LEFFLESA at nv.doe.gov
Sun Nov 5 19:33:43 UTC 2006

So I volunteered (!?!?!)  to give a presentation on SELinux for my
midtem project.
At the time I thought 'cool, how hard can this be.'  (ok, you can stop
laughing now)

So now I'm a bit panic'd. I picked up the Oreilly's book and the other
one SELinux by example.
The pickle I'm in is that the class is using FC5 and both books were
written for earlier versions and its befuddling me.

So I thought I would beg on this list for a few examples I could present
to the class on how to do some basic policy stuff.
Like here is a new widget and this is how you modify permissions to make
it work, yada yada. Nothing major just simple stuff like that. (I will
touch on the targeted policy for the big daemons/services but I wanted
to show how you might tackle a problem that was not part of the targeted
list.)

I have been reading everything I can find on FC5/SELinux but I've just
run out of time.
So any help would be appreciated, and FWIW, I really dig this stuff. :)

Sean