.pp files

Stephen Smalley sds at tycho.nsa.gov
Thu Sep 21 13:39:37 UTC 2006

On Thu, 2006-09-21 at 00:51 +0200, Salvo Danilo Giuffrida wrote:
> Thanks a lot for the answer. I have another question, please: Where can I
> find the list of all the object classes (file, dir, netif, etc...), and the
> operations associated to each one of them?

The authors of the SELinux by Example book maintain a list on their site
(and include a listing in an appendix of that book), over at:
http://www.tresys.com/selinux/obj_perms_help

Naturally, all such documentation will always be behind the latest
changes - the only "authoritative" list is contained in the policy/flask
files in the policy source tree, which provide the definitions to the
policy and are also used to generate the headers used by the kernel and
libselinux.