Removing semanage-added rules (Was: only allow 1 port for listening)

Jason L Tibbitts III tibbs at math.uh.edu
Wed Aug 8 18:07:12 UTC 2007

FT> Where you add a -a to add, replace that with a -d to delete, or a
FT> -m to modify.

Yeah, that was overly easy.  I guess I was confused by how I'm
supposed to know what "NAME" is, especially for fcontext rules where
you give a pattern.  (NAME seems to be the pattern itself.)

I s there a simple way to know if an fcontext pattern matches anything
so I can tell if I'm going to screw my system before deleting one?

 - J<