java error after installing reference policy

Mark elihusmails at gmail.com
Thu Aug 9 15:15:35 UTC 2007

I followed the instructions for installing the latest reference policy:
http://oss.tresys.com/projects/refpolicy/wiki/UseRefpolicy

After rebooting, I get the following command when I run SLIDE:

Java HotSpot(TM) Client VM warning: Attempt to allocate stack guard pages
failed.
Could not reserve enough space for code cache

I then tried just running "java -version", and I get the same error message.

I am running Sun's JDK version 1.6 update 2.

--
..Cheers
Mark