failed to load policy

Wart wart at kobold.org
Sat Aug 11 02:27:01 UTC 2007

I've got a policy that I built according to the packaging guidelines[1]
that has been working fine for me for FC6 and F7.  But today when I
rebuilt the package and installed on rawhide, semodule fails to load the
module:

# semodule -s targeted -i /usr/share/selinux/targeted/xpilotd.pp
libsepol.link_modules: Tried to link in a non-MLS module with an MLS base.
libsemanage.semanage_link_sandbox: Link packages failed
semodule:  Failed!

Has something changed in Rawhide that I need to reflect in the way I
build/load the module, or should I file a bugzilla on this?

--Wart
[1]http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/PackagingDrafts/SELinux/PolicyModules