selinux preventing clamd and amavisd even in Permissive

John Griffiths fedora02 at grifent.com
Sun Dec 2 01:47:42 UTC 2007

OK. I am baffled. I went out to do some shopping and when I came back,
everything was working. And no one else was working on the system
either. There are a couple of AVCs but they don't seem to affect anything.

Oh well. I must remind myself; computers only do what they are
programmed to do ... computers only do what they are programmed to do
... computers only do what they are programmed to do ... computers only
do what they are programmed to do ...

Sorry for the alarm.

Regards,
John