upgrade to F10 - local memcached policy tosses error

Craig White craigwhite at azapple.com
Sat Dec 6 16:38:10 UTC 2008

doing upgrade to F10 reports this error when installing package...

  Updating       : selinux-policy-targeted
182/397
libsepol.context_from_record: type memcached_port_t is not defined
libsepol.context_from_record: could not create context structure
(Invalid argument).
libsepol.port_from_record: could not create port structure for range
11211:11211 (tcp) (Invalid argument).
libsepol.sepol_port_modify: could not load port range 11211 - 11211
(tcp) (Invalid argument).
libsemanage.dbase_policydb_modify: could not modify record value
(Invalid argument).
libsemanage.semanage_base_merge_components: could not merge local
modifications into policy (Invalid argument).
semodule:  Failed!

grep finds the argument here...
# grep -r 11211 /etc/selinux/
/etc/selinux/targeted/modules/active/ports.local:portcon tcp 11211
system_u:object_r:memcached_port_t:s0

Is this something I need to worry about/fix?  (I do use memcached in a
RAILS development application)

Craig