How can I set label to symbolic link ?

Shintaro Fujiwara shintaro.fujiwara at gmail.com
Mon Apr 20 12:47:05 UTC 2009

Here it is , sir...

Well, actually I'm trying to write my segatex policy.
/usr/bin/segatex is actually link to /usr/bin/consolehelper

In my INSTALL script I declared,
##################################
ln -s /usr/bin/consolehelper /usr/bin/segatex
##################################

I've been running my program in unconfined domain for several years,
but I want to confine it now.
So, I tried to label segatex_exec_t to /usr/bin/segatex.

Made it fine, install all-right.

I could find segatex module, you know...
But alas,  I could not restorecon nor autorelabel.

Why?

# segatex executable will have:
# label: system_u:object_r:segatex_exec_t
# MLS sensitivity: s0
# MCS categories: <none>

/usr/bin/segatex         --
gen_context(system_u:object_r:segatex_exec_t,s0)
/usr/share/segatex(/.*)?         --
gen_context(system_u:object_r:segatex_etc_t,s0)

--
http://intrajp.no-ip.com/ Home Page