Problem after upgrading to Fedora 10

Konrad Azzopardi konrad.azzopardi at gmail.com
Mon Feb 2 21:36:23 UTC 2009

Dear all,

I made an upgrade from Fedora 9 to Fedora 10 using preupgrade. My
modules were working fine until I decided to recompile them in Fedora
10. So basically the same .pp files generated in Fedora 9 work.

when I recompile them I get the following error :

[root at MALTA YULE]#  make -f /usr/share/selinux/devel/Makefile
yule.if:14: Error: duplicate definition of yule_domtrans(). Original
definition on 14.
yule.if:34: Error: duplicate definition of yule_script_domtrans().
Original definition on 34.
yule.if:64: Error: duplicate definition of yule_admin(). Original
definition on 64.
yule.if:95: Error: duplicate definition of yule_stream_connect().
Original definition on 95.
Compiling targeted yule module
/usr/bin/checkmodule:  loading policy configuration from tmp/yule.tmp
/usr/bin/checkmodule:  policy configuration loaded
/usr/bin/checkmodule:  writing binary representation (version 8) to tmp/yule.mod
Creating targeted yule.pp policy package
rm tmp/yule.mod.fc tmp/yule.mod

and when I try to insert module

[root at MALTA YULE]# semodule -i yule.pp
libsepol.permission_copy_callback: Module yule depends on permission
nlmsg_tty_audit in class netlink_audit_socket, not satisfied
libsemanage.semanage_link_sandbox: Link packages failed
semodule:  Failed!

I have same problem wiith another module which makes believe I have
something wrong in the system. i am using the last FC10 policy :

[root at MALTA YULE]# rpm -aq | grep selinux-policy
selinux-policy-3.5.13-41.fc10.noarch
selinux-policy-doc-3.5.13-41.fc10.noarch
selinux-policy-targeted-3.5.13-41.fc10.noarch

anyhelp would be appreciated. Attached pls find my files for reference.

Thanks
Konrad