Help with squid / squidGuard

Dominick Grift domg472 at gmail.com
Thu Feb 5 22:40:10 UTC 2009

Op donderdag 05-02-2009 om 22:33 uur [tijdzone +0000], schreef Arthur
Dent:

> Am I right in thinking that all this would be unnecessary if the files
> were in /var/lib/squidGuard ?

No, there is policy missing in the squid module i think. We appended
that policy by installing our module.

Nonetheless, the proper location is still /var/lib/squidGuard i think.

I just was not sure if some part of the policy i wrote is working as
expected since the location you use is /var/squidGuard instead.

Seems that it is working though so that is fine.