awstats AVC denial

Vadym Chepkov chepkov at yahoo.com
Sat Feb 7 16:27:55 UTC 2009

well, I suppose it's a feature

I did more sasearch and looked what is allowed:

   allow httpd_sys_script_t httpd_sys_script_ra_t : dir { ioctl read write getattr lock add_name search };
   allow httpd_sys_script_t httpd_sys_script_ro_t : dir { read getattr search };
   allow httpd_sys_script_t httpd_sys_script_rw_t : dir { ioctl read write create getattr setattr lock unlink link rename add_name remove_name reparent search rmdir };

so I have to relabel all files from httpd_sys_content_t to httpd_sys_script_ro_t in Redhat? doesn't make much sense to me

Sincerely yours,
  Vadym Chepkov