Domain transition missing

Vadym Chepkov chepkov at yahoo.com
Sat Jul 4 13:18:37 UTC 2009

That would be unfortunate. Mine approach is not uncommon. If you look closely you will see the same technique in wast scripts. spamassassin restarts itself when it updates anti-spam rules, clamav does that (antivirus) and on and on. I use Fedora 11, by the way.

For now, instead of creating a new policy I just added 'runcon -t unconfind_t ' in the cron, and it seemed to did the trick.

Sincerely yours,
  Vadym Chepkov