removing context

Brian Krusic brian at krusic.com
Wed Jul 8 20:41:09 UTC 2009

Wow and I mean Wow!

Yoda mang!

Basically;

find . -exec setfattr -h -x security.selinux '{}' \;

... worked!!!

The only diff and it may have been email formatting was there needs to
be a space between   "{}' and \;   at the end of the command.

Thanks a lot David!

- Brian

On Jul 8, 2009, at 12:34 PM, David P. Quigley wrote:

> On Wed, 2009-07-08 at 12:27 -0700, Brian Krusic wrote:

>>> Why do you want to remove them - if selinux is enforcing (as it
>>> should be in
>>> an up to date version of Fedora ) then all files should have a
>>> context and
>>> your best security is when selinux is set up correctly to work with
>>> your
>>> system.  In F10 selinux did have a number of tweaks needed to get it