BZ 533427

Bruno Wolff III bruno at wolff.to
Tue Nov 17 20:37:28 UTC 2009

On Tue, Nov 17, 2009 at 20:32:19 +0000,
  Tristan Santore <tristan.santore at internexusconnect.net> wrote:
> We were change frozen, as F12 was about to get released. Further,
> F12 was beta until today, so you have no reason to complain, as it
> is not supported, and last not least, the mirrors are currently
> syncing loads of stuff, which will add a delay.

Stuff has been pushable through bodhi for about a week.

> Can this list now get back to selinux as a topic ? Fedora infra and
> releng issues are really off-topic here.

I think he may have been hoping that Dan would intervene or at least comment
why the policy was not suitable to be pushed.

Gene, you might try raising this issue with the QA guys. I think they are
more likely to feel as you do and try to get the problem fixed.