[Fedora-suds-list] Re: Hoping someone can help with this error (chris breshears)

Russell Neufeld russellneufeld at gmail.com
Thu Dec 18 18:16:37 UTC 2008

Hi Chris,

	I ran into the same problem recent using a different WSDL from
Commission Junction.  I'm not a SOAP expert, but apparently their WSDL
is malformed and suds is pretty strict about this stuff.  The solution
was to add the following line:

<xsd:import namespace="http://product.domain.cj.com"/>

in two places in the <xsd:schema> block where some of the complex
types were defined.  I'd be willing to bet the same type of fix would
fix your problem.  If you can send a link to the WSDL I'll try it out
if you can't get it working yourself.

	Russ