[Fedora-suds-list] SharePoint <Any> element

Jeff Ortel jortel at redhat.com
Mon Apr 27 20:30:05 UTC 2009

Steve,

I've been on vaction and just got caught up on this.

Your fix here is very close.  The Any object get_child() and get_attribute() are
overridden here to match anything and return an Any object which continues to match
anything (and so on, and so on ...).  Since the caller may interrogate the returned
object, I'd rather it was an Any object rather then None just to be on the safe side.
I've committed this fix (https://fedorahosted.org/suds/changeset/502) and hope it will
meets you needs.

Please let me know if this works for you.

Regards,

Jeff